Fab kitchen and sitting room in a Swedish apartment


Hello! And happy start to the week to you! The gloves were out today in Sweden (sorry for this continuous obsession with the weather...I am British after all!). BRRR! I could see myself retreating indoors and padding around this beautiful Gothenburg apartment today. I particularly love the kitchen with it's blue cabinets (you can find similar leather door handles here), light grey marble work surface, white walls and original parquet floor. And the touch of mid-century in the sitting room too. What a great space, don't you think?!

Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri
Entrance Fastighetsmäkleri

You can see more of this apartment here.

Anything you love in particular about this home?

Thank you to everyone who participated in my weekend give-away. The competition closed at midnight GMT last night. I will contact the winner of the fab book 'Holiday at Home' today via e-mail.

Have a lovely start to the week!